Natural Heritage Fair at Warren Farm, Sept. 12
There’s a new fair in town! We’re delighted to note that Warren Farm (site of Slow Food Seacoast’s first-ever Farm Picnic, in 2006) will be thost of the Natural Heritage Agricultural Fair on Saturday, September 12, 2009.
The fair runs 10 AM – 4 PM and includes lots of wonderful offerings:
- Farmer’s Market with lots of great, fresh, local food
- Crafts and Specialty items made by local artisans
- Educational Displays and Information about Agriculture, Land Conservation, Sustainability and Living Local
- Animals accompanied by their owners who can answer questions about the purpose each animal serves on the farm as well as in our healthy local diets.
- Musicians, Country Dancing, yummy local food cooked up fresh, Revolutionary War re-enactors in authentic garb, Jr. Militia, Mule Team Rides, and Old Fashioned Storytelling
Help Out! The festival welcomes you as an attendee….or as a volunteer! Volunteers are needed on the afternoon of September 11 for setup,or on the day of the fair for parking and breakdown. To volunteer, please callCharles Tatham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to the Fair:
Two miles west of the Lee traffic circle off route 4.
From Lee Circle (where Rt 4 and Rt 125 intersect) head West on Rt 4 for 2 miles. Warren Road is on the Right hand side. The farm is down Warren Road 1/3 rd mile.
Contact for Questions, or to be a Vendor: email@example.com, or call Jessica at 603.335.2605