Volunteer and Get Involved!
Help Slow Food Seacoast build community and create a more sustainable food system! Here are some ways to get involved.
A great way to get involved is to volunteer your time. Slow Food Seacoast is a nonprofit organization that runs on volunteer power. Throughout the year, many volunteer opportunities (from outreach to event planning and event staff) arise to help further the Slow Food mission. Volunteer opportunities are announced at potlucks, in the e-newsletter, and on this page. Check it out!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- To get more involved with Slow Food, please e-mail Slow Food Seacoast with “I Want to Volunteer” in the subject line and let us know what you’d like to do. Thanks!
- To volunteer for Events Use the links below to sign up!
- Be a part of the Slow Fish and Slow Food Northeast Conference March 20 and 21 @ UNH
- Be a part of Fishtival! March 22 @ Throwback Brewery, North Hampton NH
- Register for a volunteer ticket at Seed to Soil April 4 @ Traip Academy, Kittery ME
- SIGN UP COMING SOON, Farm-a-Q June 28
Stay in touch.
Join our Email List (use the form in the right sidebar) to receive our monthly newsletter with information about potlucks, events, and volunteer opportunities related to Slow Food in our region.
Pull up a chair.
A great way to be “slow” and meet people interested in good food is to join us for a potluck. See About Our Potlucks for basic information. If you don’t already receive our e-newsletter, check the Events page to find out when and where the next one will be.
Make it happen.
Whatever you like to do best, there’s a way for you to contribute. Slow Food runs on your enthusiasm and interest: If you have an idea for a workshop, event, or project you’d like to lead, please share it with the group. Attend our next potluck, or e-mail Slow Food Seacoast with “I Have An Idea” in the subject line.