Heirloom Harvest Barn Dinner
Celebrate the abundance of our local food system! Gather with us to enjoy an elegant dinner prepared by the area’s top chefs, showcasing the breadth of heirloom vegetables and heritage meats produced by our rich farming community.
Slow Food Seacoast presents the annual Heirloom Harvest Barn Dinner, a local foods feast, at Bakie Farm in Kingston NH, Sunday September 29, 2019 from 4:00 – 7:00 pm.
In keeping with the tradition of the Heirloom Harvest Barn Dinner, many of the Seacoast’s best chefs will be collaborating to create a meal using not only local foods, but also highlighting the ways in which food can be re-purposed to avoid going to waste.
- David Vargas, Vida Cantina, Vida Tortilla and Dos Amigos, Portsmouth NH
- Evan Mallett, Black Trumpet, Portsmouth NH
- George Bezanson, Earth’s Harvest Eatery, Dover NH
- Brett Cavana, The Carriage House, Rye NH
- Lee Frank, Otis.restaurant, Exeter NH
- Evan Hennessey, Stages at One Washington, Dover NH
- Brendan Vesey, Joinery, Newmarket NH and Botanica, Portsmouth NH
- Sam Ostrow, Festina Lenta, Kittery ME
- Will Myska, Ore Nells, Portsmouth, NH
- Jeremy Glover, Raleigh Wine Bar, Portsmouth NH
- Matt Provencher, The Foundry, Manchester NH
- Jeremiah Vernon, Vernon Family Farm, Newfields NH
- Kevin Johnson, Embers Bakery, Dover NH
- Liars Bench Beer Company, Portsmouth NH
- Throwback Brewery, North Hampton NH
- Auspicious Brew Kombucha, Newmarket NH
- White Heron Coffee and Tea, Portsmouth NH
- Additional brewers to be added!
Passed appetizers will be served outside on the grounds; the seated dinner takes place on the lower floor of the barn. Guests should plan to wear sturdy shoes and leave the fancy dress for another evening so you can enjoy the farm property.
As with all our events, Volunteers are needed! CLICK HERE to see the sign up page for volunteers.
ABOUT BAKIE FARM
The Bakie Farm Initiative’s mission is to build community through local agriculture. The property is currently being restored to a working farm and an array of educational programs are under development.
Proceeds from the event support ongoing programs of Slow Food Seacoast and Heirloom Harvest Project.