Summer Markets Opening This Weekend!
The first summer farmers’ markets of the season usually feature early spring greens and locally grown plants to decorate your flower beds, create a vegetable garden, and add color to your life after a long winter. Other food and nonfood products will be available, too. Come see what they have to offer.
- May 1 – Portsmouth Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 8 am–1 pm, 1 Junkins Ave., Portsmouth
- May 2 – Newburyport Farmers’ Market, Sundays, 9 am–1 pm, Tannery Marketplace, Newburyport, Mass.
- May 6 – Exeter Farmers’ Market, Thursdays, 2:30–6 pm, Swazey Parkway, Exeter
- May 15 – Newmarket Plant Sale & Farmers’ Market – 9 am to 1 pm, 5 Granite Street (Stone Church), Newmarket
- May 22 – Newmarket Plant Sale & Farmers’ Market – 9 am to 1 pm, 5 Granite Street (Stone Church), Newmarket
- May 27 – Northwood Farmers’ Market, Thursdays, 3–6:30 pm, Junction of Route 4 & Route 202A & 43, Northwood
- June 7 – Durham Farmers’ Market, Mondays, 2:15–5:30 pm, Pettee Brook Lane (Pettee Brook parking lot), Durham
- June 8 – Hampton Farmers’ Market, Tuesdays, 3–6 pm, 289 Lafayette Rd/Route 1 (Sacred Heart Church parking lot), Hampton, NH
- June 9 – Dover Farmers’ Market, Wednesdays, 2:15–6:00 pm, corner of Central Ave. and Sixth St. (parking lot of the new Dover Chamber of Commerce), Dover
- June 26 – Wentworth Greenhouses Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 10 am–2 pm, 141 Rollins Road, Rollinsford (parking lot)
For More Information
Want to know which vendors are scheduled to be at the market, check a venue address, or get directions? Go straight to the source!
- Newburyport Farmers’ Market
- Newmarket Farmers’ Markets at Stone Church
- Northwood Farmers’ Market
- Seacoast Eat Local Winter Farmers’ Markets
- Wentworth Greenhouses Farmers’ Markets (Rollinsford)
- Rye Farmers’ Markets
- Seacoast Growers Association (Dover, Durham, Exeter, Hampton, and Portsmouth)