It’s less than 2 months until the the first Seacoast Growers Association summer farmers’ market opens in Portsmouth, and the winter farmers’ markets in Newburyport, MA, and Northwood, NH, have finished for the season. But thanks to the efforts of local consumers, craftspeople, food producers—bakers, beekeepers, farmers, ranchers, vintners, and more—and the fabulous local organizations that bring us all together, we in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire are fortunate to have several more winter markets to get us there.
Final Winter Markets
Come check out what the vendors have to offer at the last indoor markets of the season.
- March 13 – Seacoast Eat Local Exeter Winter Farmers’ Market at Exeter High School, 1 Blue Hawk Drive, Exeter (GPS users, please use 315 Epping Road)
- March 20 – Rye Farmers’ Market – 10 am to 2 pm at Rye Junior High (note new location!), 501 Washington Road, Rye
- March 20 – Newmarket Farmers’ Market - 9 am to 1 pm at the Stone Church, 5 Granite Street, Newmarket
- March 27 – Seacoast Eat Local Rollinsford Winter Farmers’ Market at Wentworth Greenhouses, 141 Rollins Rd., Rollinsford
- April 10 – Seacoast Eat Local Exeter Winter Farmers’ Market at Exeter High School, 1 Blue Hawk Drive, Exeter (GPS users, please use 315 Epping Road)
- April 17 -Newmarket Farmers’ Market - 9 am to 1 pm at the Stone Church, 5 Granite Street, Newmarket
- April 24 – Farmer’s Market at Heron’s Pond Farm, 299 Main Ave, South Hampton
Summer Markets Opening Soon!
The first summer farmers’ markets of the season usually feature early spring greens and locally grown plants to decorate your flower beds, create a vegetable garden, and add color to your life after a long winter. Other food and nonfood products will be available, too. Come see what they have to offer.
- May 1 – Portsmouth Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 8 am–1 pm, 1 Junkins Ave., Portsmouth
- May 2 – Newburyport Farmers’ Market, Sundays, 9 am–1 pm, Tannery Marketplace, Newburyport, Mass.
- May 6 – Exeter Farmers’ Market, Thursdays, 2:30–6 pm, Swazey Parkway, Exeter
- May 15 – Newmarket Plant Sale & Farmers’ Market - 9 am to 1 pm, 5 Granite Street (Stone Church), Newmarket
- May 22 – Newmarket Plant Sale & Farmers’ Market - 9 am to 1 pm, 5 Granite Street (Stone Church), Newmarket
- May 27 – Northwood Farmers’ Market, Thursdays, 3–6:30 pm, Junction of Route 4 & Route 202A & 43, Northwood
- June 7 – Durham Farmers’ Market, Mondays, 2:15–5:30 pm, Pettee Brook Lane (Pettee Brook parking lot), Durham
- June 8 – Hampton Farmers’ Market, Tuesdays, 3–6 pm, 289 Lafayette Rd/Route 1 (Sacred Heart Church parking lot), Hampton, NH
- June 9 – Dover Farmers’ Market, Wednesdays, 2:15–6:00 pm, corner of Central Ave. and Sixth St. (parking lot of the new Dover Chamber of Commerce), Dover
- June 26 – Wentworth Greenhouses Farmers’ Market, Saturdays, 10 am–2 pm, 141 Rollins Road, Rollinsford (parking lot)
For More Information
Want to know which vendors are scheduled to be at the market, check a venue address, or get directions? Go straight to the source!
- Newburyport Farmers’ Market
- Newmarket Farmers’ Markets at Stone Church
- Northwood Farmers’ Market
- Seacoast Eat Local Winter Farmers’ Markets
- Wentworth Greenhouses Farmers’ Markets (Rollinsford)
- Rye Farmers’ Markets
- Seacoast Growers Association (Dover, Durham, Exeter, Hampton, and Portsmouth)