Michael Pollan—author of best sellers including The Botany of Desire: A Plant’s-Eye View of the World and The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals—has given us a yet another great resource for learning about food: a short list of books that any Slow Foodie would enjoy. The source material for his article in the June 10, 2010, issue of New York Review of Books is a wonderful starting point for what could become quite a long reading list.
- Read “A Slow Foodie’s Reading List” on Simply Good Food Blog
- Read “The Food Movement, Rising” at the New York Review of Books
- Learn about Slow Food International
- Learn about Slow Food USA
- Visit the Slow Food Seacoast website
What are some of your favorite books about food, the slow movement, or a related topic? Share yours in the Comments!